About Me

Austin, Texas
I'm 20 yrs. old. (21 in October) I love purple. I bleed orange. Love football. (Colts & Longhorns) Fan of shoes,handbags, clothes, and make up.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Paper 3.1

I am literally stuck on which side I am on. My topic is guest worker programs and I have read tons of articles for both sides. I start to believe one side more than the other then when I read new article, I switch. This is truly a controversy. I don't know what to write about yet. I am going to try and find brand NEW articles and basically start from scratch. This is the most difficult paper thus far....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many positions to this argument. You could go so far with this topic. You do not necessarily have to be in favor of a certain side, but just see which position you have the most evidence for and go from there. Currently we see that many proposals (from southern states) are being sent to congress for a gwp reform, and you also have Arizona wanting to start their own gwp and do away with the federal gwp. There is also the concern of modern-day slavery, and the abuse from employers. Like I said earlier this topic is very broad you can focus on many positions-Human trafficking·Labor shortage· Economic impact·Population· Immigration reduction. Those are just a few of the positions I ran into while reading. Ultimately you do not have to literally favor a side, just base your choice on whatever you have the most research for.